Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

Every year I type the same thing at Halloween...I LOVE HALLOWEEN! I haven't always LOVED it the way I do now but I swear we have the best neighborhood EVER! This year I bought 100 glow in the dark necklaces along with 4 bags of candy. About 8pm, I was completely out! I couldn't believe I had run out, I've never run out before. I ended up going into the house and giving away rice krispy treats because I hated turning out my light when there were still kiddos out there! We get over 100 kids each year and that is what makes it so much fun! A lot of the kids I know from being up the school so much and I just love seeing them all dressed up and excited to be getting candy!
This year my teenager Stephanie deserted her post as candy helper and went to friends house instead. Such is the life when you are a teenager! Friends are more important than mom, go figure! Oh well, we still had a great year and Jason was home to take the younger three trick or treating this year too!
Here are a few photos from carving pumpkins and the kids all dressed up and ready to go out trick or treating! :-)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the pictures! Everyone looks great. It's so nice to see you all again! Keep the pics coming!

Kitty said...

Love the woopie cushion!!!