Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Break

Spring Break is right around the corner and I can't wait! Sometimes I think that I get more excited than the kids do about the prospect of vacation.
I have found that I am one of those weird moms that actually looks forward to my kids being home with me. I hate being home alone all day long with no kids running around or little ones to grab and just kiss and hug when I feel like it!
I LOVE having my kids home and I LOVE not having to worry about schedules, homework, after school practice, all that darn routine!
So, all that to say......I CAN'T WAIT FOR SPRING BREAK NEXT WEEK!
5 DAYS AND COUNTING!

1 comments:

Trish said...

I'm right there with ya friend. I do desire a little "me" time every now and then, but would much rather have everyone home than have them away. We start spring break today...with 12 inches of snow on the ground... lovly laziness...