Wednesday, January 12, 2011

30 day picture challenge

DAY 2
A PICTURE OF YOU AND THE PERSON YOU HAVE BEEN CLOSEST WITH THE LONGEST

This is a picture of me and my older sister Kim. Outside of my husband, I would say she is my best friend. I talk to her almost every day on the phone and if we don't talk we text. She has been through life with me both the good and bad. She knows my ugly side and still loves me!! I have known her and been close to her longer than my husband so that is why her picture is here. :-)
Sisters are special people and I love both of mine!! (Yes, I have a younger sister but since she is younger, I have known my older sister longest!) I do love you Liz!! :-)
I am blessed to have sisters and cherish those relationships.







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe sissy! I love you so much. Your right, we've been throigh thick and thin together...and more to come.