Thursday, January 13, 2011

30 day picture challenge

DAY THREE
A PICTURE FROM THE CAST OF YOUR FAVORITE SHOW















Two And A Half Men, it has been my favorite show for years now. There is something about Charlie Harper and Alan that makes me laugh over and over again. It's the one show I DVR every single week and wait to watch it until I can watch it with Jason. It is the one show we both really like and laugh at. I have watched episodes laughing so hard my cheeks hurt. I have bought all the seasons on DVD and when nothing else is on TV and we don't have a movie to watch, Jason and I pop one of these in. I'm telling you I love this show! :-)
I will also admit that it wasn't until reading something in a magazine that I made the connection between Jon Cryer and Ducky from Pretty In Pink!! So, I'm a little slow on these things! I LOVE IT!!

0 comments: