Tuesday, January 18, 2011

30 day picture challenge

Day Five
A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVORITE MEMORY

























Growing up every Friday night was Pizza night. Mom and Dad would order pizza from one of Chicago's finest pizzarias! Always Half sausage, half sausage, mushroom and green pepper. I always I ate from the sausage side...no veggies for me as a kid! :-) Then we would get to have a glass bottle of Pepsi (pop was only aloud on pizza night too) to drink with our pizza. Mom would get this super ugly orange and yellow sheet. We would spread it onto the living room and congregate to watch the latest episode of The Dukes Of Hazzard!! It was our regular Friday night routine and I loved it!
Now that I have kids of my own every Friday night is again pizza night. We don't have a show to watch so instead we rent a movie and eat pizza!! I let my kids drink pop on Friday nights too!! It is such a great memory for me as a child and now as a Mom I enjoy making new memories!! I love Friday night pizza night!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love Friday night pizza and movie too!